GGW 2015

I didn't get a lot of pictures, nor are the ones I took that great, but if I don't quick post them they'll get lost in the hundreds of pictures on my phone never to be seen again.

A weekend with my sisters and some girl cousins. I look forward to it every summer. It never disappoints. Though I may look forward to next summer even more when I get to go without Ira. :)



Ira got to join the ladies for some pool time.



Weather-wise, I think this was the nicest Saturday of the whole summer! I couldn't remember the last time I got to lay in the sunshine, float in the pool, and talk to some of my favorite people. I loved every second of it. 



5 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

that sounds like Heaven on earth!

sandra said...

Such a fun tradition. Keep it up!!!

Daveana said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love family traditions like this!

Betsy said...

I can put pieces together from the sporadic photos - looks amazing and so sorry I missed all the good talks and that beautiful sunset!

leah said...

looks amazing! love family traditions like this :)