From my recent photo stream

 This past weekend we celebrated my niece Marlee's 8th birthday. My two pictures don't accurately represent the group at the party. I am seriously going to start taking pictures of people other than my kid. As cute as he is...it's kind of annoying that the vast majority of my pictures are solely of him.

 Kait feeding Henrik his bottle...the poor boy hadn't slept in a long time, hence the closed eyes while sitting up.

 At-home Friday night date. We've perfected homemade gimlets and had surprisingly good sushi from Fresh Market. Henrik slept the whole time. Perfect.


We had a fun excuse to leave work early one day. Devin's brother's wife had a baby boy named Dex. So we saw them at the hospital and then hung out at Starbucks for awhile to enjoy the nice day and extra time together on a Thursday afternoon. It was the same hospital that we had Henrik at, so it brought back a lot of memories. Oddly enough, it made me excited to do that again someday...much to Devin's dismay. The sad fact is that we will never be on the same page about how many kids we want. :)

Speaking of hospital memories...


Pulled out this picture from the day we met our sweet little Huck. He is 4 months old today. It's mind blowing how much he changed in 4 months. He started laughing yesterday, like full out laughing. It was so cute that I was laughing and clapping and being a huge dork. :)


6 comments:

leah said...

looks like some fun times being had!

love the comment about you being a dork, haha, you're an awesome mom and love to see you love your sweet little guy! i'm excited to see some of this laughter from him!

Sandra said...

had to come check your blog to see about sara. Of course joy sent me a picture but Im sure you will blog about the ever so sweet little girl that Sara got:). Yeah... so excited for them as I know exactly how they are feeling. 3 boys, then another baby on the way(and not finding out the sex) all to be thrilled and surprised out comes a girl!!!:) WOOHOO!!!

sarah.flyingkites said...

lol about you "laughing & clapping & acting like a huge dork" :)

Betsy said...

I am a huge dork, and I especially realize it when I take videos of my kids and then go back and listen to myself on the other side of the camera. Whew, you are in good company!

Christen Leigh said...

Aw I wish I could see you "being a huge dork" over his new developments....hehe. :)

We should walk again soon! Love ya!

L, Ann and boys said...

oh ya, nothing like a home video to capture those "biggest dork ever" moments for later viewing. But didn't you hear...being a dork is cool now. :) ;)