oh boo

this is me today. yes i look like a wreck. i woke up at 5 this morning with a couple different situations developing.

here's my pill-popping lineup (hopefully not too much info).

here's my lunch.

here's where i spent my afternoon after dragging myself to work in the morning to get some things taken care of.

i'm really praying my throat situation isn't strep and just the segway into a cold, which is usually the case. a cold i feels more manageable. whatever the case, i really need to get this out of my system because friday i leave for ARIZONA! taking a quick trip with some amazing girls to a city that still feels like summer (90 & sunny).

so despite my busy work week to get ready to take a couple vacation days...today i had to cancel a visit and take it easy. which can be frustrating and "what do i do with myself all day?"

the good news?

this box of goodness was on sale at meijer as i was grabbing my soup and feels quite nice on my rather painful throat.

and i've been able to catch up on...


AND

i started a book that i'm REALLY excited about!

4 comments:

leah said...

hmmmmm...i think the only cure is Vitamin D!!!!

in SUN FORM!

wahoo!

feel better now!

Betsy said...

Get better, Em!

Your bed looks really comfy, btw. Especially since I just woke up and am yawning and contemplating a return there myself.

sarah.flyingkites said...

Aww, how sad!!

I'm sure that AZ sun will dry out whatever you have. I just talked to someone last night who just got back from AZ and it was like 120 there! Sounds like the pool will get some good use!

Have an awesome time and be sure to post pics!

Daveana said...

WHHHATTT? A book! I'm so proud of you! ON another note, I hope you're feeling better before your trip! Have lots of fun, and get better soon!