Over halfway with Baby S


Thankful for a good report on the anatomy scan for Baby S. We're calling he/she "Baby S" because both our girl and boy names start with S...isn't that convenient? Baby is growing well, and actually a little ahead of schedule. The ultrasound was done at 20 weeks and 4 days, but baby was measuring at 21 weeks and 4 days. I'm trying not to assume that baby will come early...but it at least makes me think I probably won't go late?



Definitely still in the sweet spot of pregnancy. My blood pressure is super good and I didn't even gain any weight this past month, so the midwife was really pleased with all reports. My one area I'm slacking in is exercise. I've got to start with pilates and strengthening a few times a week, or I'll regret it when I get bigger! 



A 20 week picture with all 3 of my kids. :) 


2 comments:

leah said...

thankful for a good report & that you're feeling good. can't wait to meet this sweet babe!

sarah.flyingkites said...

So fun!! Can't wait to hear if you are going to be a house of boys...or break the mold! :)