Linda the Photographer

My mom did such a good job documenting family vacation that I had to post some of her pictures...

Just missing dad and Molly's family. At the infamous Thursday night band concert.

Truman being so cute strolling all around town.

Hashing post-dinner...love sitting around a table with these people! And look at Dev - holding Os!

This, my friends, is a lived in house.

So cute

Let the fishing tournament begin!
Dev brings in the prize fish!

While the boys were out fishing, the girls did a corn hole competition. Sadly, Betsy and I lost, having to buy Molly and Sara coffee.

Coffee tasting extravaganza! Seriously, what a fun morning!

The ones who made it all happen...

Go carts!

Sister coffee / farmer's market outing

7 comments:

J Gutwein said...

This looks so fun! I love how so many members of your family are so special to me! Love, Jenny

Christen Leigh said...

Looks like such a fun time! :)

Devin B. Wieland said...

It was a good trip... I think you should add one of those pics of Brecken and his crazy eyes... For some reason I thought it was hilarious.

leah said...

what awesome family time! yay for you! :)

Sandra said...

what a great group of people!!! Looks like a super fun time. I love the coffee tasting....that looks like something Id enjoy:). Aren't sisters just the BEST!!!

Betsy said...

That week was AMaaaZON. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Daveana said...

Awww. Family Time! Love it! You guys are all so cute!