Life snapshots

Rainy night driving
Target finally brought this stuff back. Definitely a favorite!
After a day of work and being away from Dev, one of my favorite evening activities...couch time.
Double chocolate raspberry cookie from Cookie Cottage. If you live in this area and have never had one...seriously, get one ASAP. Best cookie I've ever had.
My favorite meal when I'm low on groceries...eggs, cheese, turkey, and whatever veggies are on hand.
Dev helping dad with some tech stuff...I really love that they get along so well! This photo also represents a great weekend spent at home with my parents. I love going home.
Holding my friend's sweet little Navy. Daish - your friendship means so much to me!

8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Cookie Cottage is THE BEST!!

Betsy said...

These are so fun! Loved seeing the one of Dad and Dev -- now Dad won't have to save all his techy questions til Ryan comes home! :)

Betsy said...

p.s. Just saw you added Nat the Fat Rat!!!!

Sara Huber said...

I just noticed Caldrea at Target again too! Of course I thought of you. love ya!

Linda said...

Fun snapshot of your life in pictures... and I have to say- it's great having you home and even more so now with Devin as it balances things out for dad :)

emilykate said...

Yeah, B! I had forgotten about that blog, but randomly remembered it and wanted to follow. She's so interesting!

Christen Leigh said...

Hmm I've never heard of those cookies....I should check them out! Although not for a couple months until my body gets back to a semi-normal sugar-consumption level. Right now it is in overdose. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Daish said...

Em! I just read this now. Aww, your friendship means so much to me as well. I do just love you. (And I love my little Navy girl. I think I really like her personality already. If that is possible.)