< fifteen = huge perk



When one of your closest friends gets married, it can often feel like a loss. But not with Leah! My dear friend and college roommate, as of late October, lives less than 15 minutes down the road from me! Meaning, a great way to catch up after her honeymoon was to drop by her apartment during a quick work break. And a great way to celebrate her birthday was to take her out for sushi and gab for hours. And a great way to keep up to speed on each other's lives, instead of our usual emailing, was to have her over for breakfast. You get the point.


It is so fun living close to Leah. There are a LOT of things I wouldn't have anticipated that the year 2011 would bring and living so close to my dear friend was one of them. One good change/surprise among many.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I have to say, I'm a little jealous :) But also really glad for you that you get to live close to Leah! She's the best :)

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute and fun. :) I like the pic! :)

leah said...

oh man, that was one FUN night! and many more to come! i love living close to YOU girl! :)

happy thanksgiving my dear, dear friend!

Tami said...

you both look so pretty in that picture! she's a good one to have close by! i have no doubt she's super excited living by you either. :)