Views

I took a somewhat last-minute, sporadic trip down south. South as in Florida. Just for an extended weekend. It was really awesome. Relaxing, great weather, and great time with people I love. It was so fun to be able to do my runs on the beach...well to do almost everything on the beach...run, walk, sit, read, eat lunch, people watch, discuss frivolous matters, discuss serious matters, laugh, nap, drink diet pepsi, look for sharks, get too much sun, more people watching...you get the point.

My photos are limited to my main views...

View during my morning time on the back porch...


View from my chair in the sun...


View from under the umbrella...


This may sound odd, but I feel like this short trip was really ordained by God. It all just worked out perfectly, came at the perfect time, and God showed me a lot in a few short days. I felt I was given a new perspective and clarity and confirmation about my life right now. It was just really good time with my Father and really good time with people who have shown me Christ over and over again.

**If you commented on this post and now it's gone...well, I'm not sure what happened. This post disappeared for half a day and now it's back but without comments. Blogspot must have been having some issues...

3 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

So glad God blessed you with this!

Daveana said...

God is Amazing! :0)

leah said...

haven't commented on this post yet, b/c i've hardly been at my computer! :) so so so glad that you were able to make a quick trip to fl. looks like it was just 'what the dr ordered'

and, lovin' your blog tweet. i know the feeling. the whole bridesmaid things tends to become a trend once it starts!

love ya chica--SO fun to connect w/ you this weekend.