Top Spots...

to drink my morning coffee.

Each morning I sit in my retro yellow chair (I know, doesn't sound like me...it was free) sipping my dark roast, thinking and praying about my day, and every once in awhile I think of places I'd rather be sipping my morning coffee or the most memorable morning coffee experiences I've had.

The places I most often wish I was:

Here: waking up to the Phoenix sunrise.


And here: the cool Michigan mornings


This one is would have to be my most memorable:

Sitting out here...

 With a view of this...
 Sipping this...

Although, if it's a clear morning in Indiana and I've got a quality cup of coffee, I usually am pretty content to just sit here for awhile and ponder life...I've got a great view of the sunrise.


Hm, this post is making me realize how much I am a morning person. I just really do enjoy them.

4 comments:

Linda said...

And we all know that you didn't get that from your mother!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Loved this post, love that yellow chair

:)

Daveana said...

I'm a big fan of the yellow chair!

If I had a view like those every morning too, I'd be wishing I were somewhere else. :)

leah said...

i'm deeply offended you didn't have a picture of our lovely apt 10. me on the chair. you on the couch. sipping & chatting & LOOKING like we were reading/praying. :):):)

now that i miss!