par - a - noid:

Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others.

or in my case...an extreme fear of getting sick.

everyone is getting sick. i hate being sick. i have a really big weekend coming up with many friends coming into town, some that i haven't seen in awhile.

the last thing i need is a sickness.

i'm pretty sure one of the first things i prayed this morning was: Lord, please keep me healthy! shallow, i know.

things that are my constant companions this week:


not to mention molly and i are trying to be "cleaner" with our eating and drinking. which means 4 liters of water every day. wow, its a lot! my productivity at work has decreased due to all my bathroom trips.

3 comments:

leah said...

ah paranoid...my favorite pastime.

hope you (and me!) stay well...at least til monday. ;)

Linda said...

I know that I don't drink enough, but if my calculations are right that is almost a gallon of water! Moderation in all things is my motto! Hope you stay healthy and can get your work done between the bathroom breaks!

Daveana said...

I have been really cracking down on the amount of water I drink. Well what I really mean is I went from drinking mostly zero ounces of water a day to a 64+ ounces. I'm definitely hitting the bathrooms more often.